Invisalign® Clear Braces in San Diego
- Invisalign – The Clear Way To Improve Your Smile!
- Affordable clear braces in the San Diego county area
- Highly rated Invisalign treatment based on 5-star Google Reviews
- Dr. Murillo is a local, top rated and trusted dentist, she will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss regularly to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
The Invisalign® Process
- A set of aligners are worn for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This, of course, will vary from case to case.
The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by your orthodontist. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan. Your first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign is right for you. After sending precise treatment instructions, Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to translate these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners — as few as 12 or as many as 48. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before!
"I've always been happy with their service, and I don't have much dental anxiety. If you do, be sure to let them know, so they can get out the kid gloves."
"Dr. Murillo has been my dentist for approximately 5 years and I have to say this has been the best experience! All the staff are super friendly, personable, and treat you like your family. Dr. Murillo is very knowledgeable, personable, and goes above and beyond to make you well informed and provide any necessary care. I have peace of mind knowing I'm getting the best care when I go here."
"I have been going to this business for 44 years. Dr. Murillo has only been the owner for the last 8 years, but she is gentle, considerate and compassionate as a dentist. If you are a chicken about dentists....she is your best bet."
"I have been going to this dental practice for decades prior to Dr. Murillo taking over. The staff is amazing, notably Kelly at the front desk and hygienist of the millennium Carol. Since Dr. Murillo has taken over she has introduced ..."
"Amazing staff; friendly; best numbing shots I have ever had probably because she numbs the gums first with lidocaine gel of some kind? Have questions or want information about procedures or insurance the staff will tell you right away or find out for you. I have had excellent referrals out to other specialists and those specialists are impressed by D.D.S Maricela murrilo’s work as well."