Dental Implants in San Diego
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Murillo is a local, top rated implant dentist, she will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are the best dental implant offices in the San Diego County area based on Google reviews
Dental Implants are a great advancement in dentistry as they permanently replace missing teeth in a way that no previous dental technique was able to accomplish. Implants are anchors made out of the strongest titanium materials, that are implanted into the bone and then covered with a cap or denture. They are stronger than a natural root and will never require a root canal or filling. An implant will help maintain the health and shape of the bone in the jaw area, and neighboring teeth do not need to be filed down to make room for it. It is imperative that the dentist performing the implant be experienced and skilled in all the proper techniques of implant dentistry. When done successfully, an implant will result in a comfortable and natural-looking tooth, thereby providing a permanent solution to a missing tooth.
"I've always been happy with their service, and I don't have much dental anxiety. If you do, be sure to let them know, so they can get out the kid gloves."
"Dr. Murillo has been my dentist for approximately 5 years and I have to say this has been the best experience! All the staff are super friendly, personable, and treat you like your family. Dr. Murillo is very knowledgeable, personable, and goes above and beyond to make you well informed and provide any necessary care. I have peace of mind knowing I'm getting the best care when I go here."
"I have been going to this business for 44 years. Dr. Murillo has only been the owner for the last 8 years, but she is gentle, considerate and compassionate as a dentist. If you are a chicken about dentists....she is your best bet."
"I have been going to this dental practice for decades prior to Dr. Murillo taking over. The staff is amazing, notably Kelly at the front desk and hygienist of the millennium Carol. Since Dr. Murillo has taken over she has introduced ..."
"Amazing staff; friendly; best numbing shots I have ever had probably because she numbs the gums first with lidocaine gel of some kind? Have questions or want information about procedures or insurance the staff will tell you right away or find out for you. I have had excellent referrals out to other specialists and those specialists are impressed by D.D.S Maricela murrilo’s work as well."